Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There are 0 items in your cart.
Total shipping To be determined
Continue shopping Proceed to checkout
9 Great Gifts for Your Favorite College Student
Just getting to college is a major accomplishment, and making good grades once you get there is even tougher. Whether you are the proud parent of a college student or just a dedicated friend, you want to provide all the care and support you can.
As the holiday season rolls around, it is time to think about gifts for your favorite college student. From the merely practical to the just-for-fun, there are plenty of ways to treat the college student in your life and let them know that you are thinking about them. Here are nine popular gifts for the college student on your list.
1. A coffee gift card -- Whether they prefer Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts or the local brew, your favorite college student is sure to love a gift card to help pay for that daily cup of Joe.
2. A shower caddy -- This is one thing a lot of college students leave home without, but it is also an incredibly useful accessory. College students have a lot to think about, and they shouldn't have to spend their precious time hunting down their shampoo and conditioner.
3. A resume writing or job search service -- If your favorite college student will soon be your favorite college graduate, they will surely appreciate a gift that will help them land a great job. Enrolling your favorite college student in a resume writing or job search service is a great way to get them off to a solid start in life.
4. A foldable bike -- Walking across campus gets pretty old, but finding a place to park can be a challenge. A portable bike is a great high-end gift for the college student in your life.
5. The snack of the month club -- Every college student enjoys a steady supply of snacks, and you can keep them coming with a monthly subscription box. Whether you choose healthy snacks or their more indulgent counterparts, your favorite student is sure to appreciate the gesture.
6. A new pair of pajamas -- Comfort is important when studying, so why not give your favorite college student a brand new pair of PJs for those late-night cram sessions. If you prefer, a fluffy new robe also makes a great gift.
7. A laundry bag -- A mix-up on laundry day can lead to all kinds of awkwardness, but this simple gift can help your favorite student avoid the embarrassment.
8. A laptop backpack -- Student backpacks take a real beating on campus. If your favorite student has been at college for more than year, chances are, he or she could use a new backpack, and one designed for laptops is a great choice.
9. A plane ticket home -- This is the ultimate gift for the homesick college student. If you are missing your college-age son or daughter, just send them a plane ticket so they can spend the holidays at home.
Being away at college can be hard, but the right gift can make it easier. The nine great gift ideas listed above can help you treat your favorite college student and let them know they remain in your thoughts.